Feast of St. Thomas
- 7:15 a.m. — Mass in the Dominican Rite in honor of St. Thomas
- 9:00 a.m. — Community Mass in the ordinary form in honor of St. Thomas Aquinas, with the College Choir and with the Faculty in procession
- 10:00-10:45 a.m. — Brunch will be served after Mass
- 1:00 p.m. — Lecture “Mediated Religion: Aquinas on the Sacraments” by Fr. Romanus Cessario in honor of St. Thomas.
- 2:00-3:00 p.m. — Discussion period
- 5:00-5:45p.m. — Buffet-style dinner in the Commons
- 7:00p.m. – Trivial and Quadrivial Pursuits in the Commons