- A completed application *, including all five essays
- Three letters of reference * (at least two of which are to be written by recent teachers or people who have known you in an academic setting)
- All high school (and college, if applicable) transcripts
- All the above forms should be mailed or e-mailed to:
Thomas Aquinas College
10,000 Ojai Rd.
Santa Paula, CA 93060
- Results of the SAT or ACT (when requesting that scores be sent to Thomas Aquinas College, use CB code number 4828 or ACT code number 0425)
- Personal or telephone interviews if requested by the Admissions Committee
It is not necessary that all parts of an application be submitted at the same time. An application will be considered for review only after all materials have been received. There is no application fee.
* A paper application and reference letter forms can be mailed to you upon your request .