Eligible students who have completed three years of high school by summer 2023. (Note: In order to receive the full extent of religious-liberty protections under Massachusetts law, the College may admit only Catholic students to the New England Summer Program. The California program remains open, as always, to students of all faiths and religious traditions.)
- New England: July 9-22, 2023
- California: July 16-29, 2023
California: On the Thomas Aquinas College campus just outside of Santa Paula, California, adjacent to the Los Padres National Forest and only 20 minutes from the Pacific Ocean. Out-of-town students will be met by College staff when they arrive at Los Angeles International Airport.
- New England: On the Thomas Aquinas College campus in Northfield, Massachusetts, just south of the New Hampshire and Vermont borders, in the historic Connecticut River Valley. Out-of-town students will be met by College staff when they arrive at Boston’s Logan International Airport.
Tuition is $975, including housing, meals, books, and organized activities off campus. Students may want to bring a small amount of spending money.
How do I get there?
- California: By car or air. Out-of-town students will be met at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) by College staff. Return transportation will be provided at the end of the program.
- New England: By car or air. College staff will meet out-of-town students at Boston’s Logan International Airport (BOS). Return transportation will be provided at the end of the program.
How do I apply?
The application process is simple: Just submit a letter of reference, a high school transcript, and a complete application.
Because it just may be the best two weeks of your life.
For more information, call 800-634-9797 or send an email.