Thomas Aquinas College seeks to cultivate in its students the life of moral and intellectual virtue, first nurtured in them by their parents. Through the Parents’ Association, members can further this end in a number of ways:
- Pray for the College: its faculty, staff, students, and benefactors
- Introduce the College to prospective students and their families
- Assist graduates with their professional and vocational pursuits
- Assist the College to host local receptions and seminars to introduce new friends to the College
- Help to provide for the needs of the College by their own donations or through introductions to prospective benefactors.
For more information
Contact Robert Bagdazian, director of alumni and parent relations.