Returning Students are strongly encouraged to complete registration with the Dean’s Office, Business Office, and Financial Aid Office by the early registration deadline of Friday, August 11.
Students who complete registration by this date will have their class schedules delivered to their campus mailboxes when they return to campus; otherwise, they will need to attend registration in person and their class schedules may be delayed.
Dean’s Office requirements
- Complete the DocuSign Forms emailed to you.
- If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Mary Block or call her at 805-421-5916.
Business Office requirements
- Return Payment Plan & Promissory Note signed by the student and, in most cases, by at least one parent.
- Make all payments due through August (depending on your individual payment plan & including any prior balances due, if applicable)
- If you have any questions, email Miss Sophia Caldera or call her at 805-421-5911.
Financial Aid Office requirements
For students who applied for any form of financial aid, including work study
- Upload your signed Financial Aid Summary using our secure file upload link
- Check your email and upload any other documents that may have been requested from you using our secure file upload link.
- If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Roxzanne Lazos or call her at 805-421-5936.